Lightning–fast Website Loading Speeds for Customers from Europe
At Philosopher hosting we have a long–term alliance with perhaps the most trustworthy datacenters in the United Kingdom – UK Servers. This UK datacenter is located in Coventry.
The British datacenter is really an extremely good selection for all sites, with a targeted visitor audience in the rest of the UK, Europe and Africa. Hosting your web site or your web app in the datacenter will guarantee swifter web site loading speeds and far better position on Internet search engines.
The UK datacenter hosts hosting. This amazing diversity of web hosting services means you can virtually host virtually any site – from a tiny personal site for a conference, a blog or a portfolio, to e–stores, community sites and also media–rich websites.
UK Based Hosting
We provide you with a 99.9% uptime warranty as well as a 30–day money–back guarantee – if you’re not satisfied with Philosopher hosting’s services for any reason whatsoever. Also, every UK based hosting plan offers our Control Panel, which provides a point’n’click interface as well as all the site management tools you will need to have – a drag–and–drop File Manager, a full–featured Domain Names Manager and mail account manager, a set of Site Accelerators like Memcached and Varnish, and also an accurate web statistics tool. Of course, if you ever happen to encounter any challenges, it is easy to make use of Philosopher hosting’s 24x7 support team whose ordinary response time is below 20 mins!
- All hosting plans within the datacenter in UK feature a 99.9% service uptime together with a 99.9% network uptime guarantee!
Compare Our Prices
- We provide you with outstanding UK based hosting. Check out all of our hosting plans and order the one which will serve you best.
- Compare our hosting plans
- Select Philosopher hosting and benefit from finest connection speeds for your websites from any area on the planet due to Philosopher hosting’s state-of-the-art datacenters.
- We’re all set to answer all of your current queries.